This manual describes how to develop a sample application that runs on the RZ/G2 Group with Linux OS. Not only sample applications using Linux functions, sample applications using GStreamer and Qt are also explained.
Each chapter consists of two sections.
The first section explains a brief application as an example, outline of the application, development environment for creating the application, source code, how to build and execute it.
The second section explains the sample application for each section, and guide you on the source code, the composition of the source, how to obtain it, and the result of execution.
By requesting this product, the following contents will become able to download from your "My Page".
- RZ/G2 Group Application Note
Sample source code
- Linux application sample source code set
- GStreamer application sample source code set
- Qt application sample source code set
- RZ/G2E: Silicon Linux RZ/G2E evaluation kit (EK874)
- RZ/G Verified Linux Package for 64bit kernel [Evaluation/Product version] Kernel version 4.19-CIP
- RZ/G Multimedia Package for 64bit kernel [Evaluation/Product version] Kernel version 4.19-CIP